Wednesday, August 19, 2009

published. ok.

now to tell the dark story: I am here, in a friend's beautiful loft downtown in NYC, having been moved out of our upper west side digs in order for the floors to done...and thinking how we really should live downtown...much more--conducive to my personality. And I wonder, when will I ever stop worrying about my weight? I think that at 4f&%*ing 8. I go up and down-- not too up and not too down and yet...worry I do. But I like to drink wine. What can I say? Italian? Besides it relaxes me and helps my mind open up. Sorry, true. And I apologize why? Because of my weight or society...I don't know which...

I decided that I will make my project about my new documentary. Yes, i am directing and producing a documentary. I plan to spend the next year writing about it. And maybe, I too will get a book deal...:]

No comments:

Post a Comment